Nutricia Fortisip® Compact Protein is a ready-to-drink, Mocha-flavoured, high energy, high protein, low volume oral nutritional supplement.
Suitable for dietary management of Disease-related malnutrition (DRM) including patients with: cancer, post-trauma, cystic fibrosis, burns, dementia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Diseases requiring a fluid restriction e.g. liver disease, renal disease, and Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
Features and Benefits
Fortisip® Compact Protein is a ready-to-drink 125mL nutritional protein supplement that is high in calories (300kcal) to help maintain your body weight whilst unwell, 18g of protein and up to 28 vitamins and minerals per bottle. In addition to this, Fortisip’s compact protein is significantly higher compliance (91%) when compared to standard 102kcal/mL oral nutrition supplements (77%).
Fortisip® compact protein is designed with a user-friendly bottle including an ergonomic plastic bottle with resealable easy-to-open cap.
Fortisip® compact protein is a gluten-free, halal-certified, low-lactose product containing milk protein and soy as well as wheat/egg/nuts and lupins-free. While egg-free, the nutritional supplement shake contains a similar protein amount as three eggs (per bottle) to assist in maintaining muscle mass.
This product is not suitable for:
- Sole source of nutrition
- Parenteral use
- Patients with Galactosaemia
- Patients with cow’s milk protein allergy
- Children under 3 years.
- Brand: Nutricia
- Product: Fortisip® Ready-To-Drink Compact Protein (NX71544)
- Flavour: Mocha
- Size: 125mL (Ready-to-drink)
- Energy: 300kcal/Bottle
- Protein: 18g/Bottle
- Lactose: Low Lactose (<2g/100g)
- Storage: Storage in a cool, dry environment. Best served Chilled. Shake well before use. Discard unused content after 24 hours of opening.
- Unit of measurement: Carton of 24
- Image is a sample of product